Theatrix – Unfold Your Story!
A magical group experiential learning & team building activity where individuals explore their creative selves through a stream of powerful theater acts.
The participants form teams and make theater a team sport where collectively they experience all facets of improv theater in this creative intervention.
A highly fun filled and insightful group theater challenge ensues leaving participants energized and happy with key corporate takeaways. It touches upon kinesthetic and interpersonal intelligence.
- The individuals join together to form teams and make theater a team sport where collectively they experience all facets of theater.
- A highly fun filled and insightful group theater challenge ensues leaving participants energized, happy with key corporate takeaways
- Past theater, dramatics and acting experience is not required
- From forming to performing, a unique theatrical journey of team transformation- Theatrix
- Be proACTive in this unique theatre based learning activity for corporates.
- Transforming passive corporate learning into ACTive social experiences.
- We are reimagining learning through corporate theatre programs.
- Write. Direct. Perform. Leverage these unique theatre tools to transform.
- Fostering team collaboration, the theatre way!
- Fun filled theatre activities to nurture creativity at the workplace.
- Discover the performer within you. Unfold your story with Theatrix.
- Rescript your success story with Theatrix- A theatre based learning experience
We are a fast growing startup with a very young team which has grown many fold. We had grown 10x times in a matter of a few months, and were looking for an intervention which could bind the entire organization together. We got a very strong recommendation for TINKR Learning and we approached them for a creative solution to our unique situation. Harsha and team did a 3 prong diagnosis by data gathering from the leaders, managers and the front line staff and helped us define the learning objectives. We eventually did a one day program with them which was completely hands on, creative and so unique. They used improv theater techniques to create business like conditions for us in which people used all their imagination and creativity to enact real life scenarios. We all enjoyed thoroughly. The program was very well designed and the team of three facilitators facilitated it seamlessly. Their strong background in training makes them stand out when it comes to facilitating debrief conversations. The experiences we so pertinent to our day to day life that the learning came out effortlessly. We look forward to having a lot more sessions with Tinkr.Founder and CEO, Fast Growing E-Commerce Startup
I approached Tinkr Learning for getting some work done with my team and the objective was to get deeply connected with my team. I reached out to them and the outcome essentially was so awesome. It was about getting connected and getting to know my team members better with the phenomenal Theatrix activity. We did a lot of stuff and I really don’t know how these guys weaved it together into this team building activity but what I’ve got as an end product is a deeply connected team and what that means for me is excellent awesome performance.HR Recruitment Leader, Leading Fortune 500 MNC